Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Western Astor Hotel Makati

Staying in the Best Western Astor Hotel Makati for 1 night before flying on to Boracay next morning, Can anyone tell me any relevant info. I see it has mixed reviews but as we are only staying for 1 night its not a big deal. Thanks as always for you views.



Best Western Astor Hotel Makati


Yes, I was surprised to see that we have a Best Western now in the Philippines. I am sorry that I have not seen the inside. But if it has the US standard, then I guess, the accomodations will be ok. Now, it is along Makati Avenue. It will be a far walk going to Makati shopping centers, the upscale shopping area. I know there is a new mall called A. Venue within walking distance. But if you will take a cab from and to the airport, I guess it doesn%26#39;t matter. Area is mostly Korean territory now, that%26#39;s why it has been called Little Koreatown. If the price is ok, I guess, I%26#39;ll give it a go, anyway, it is just overnight, and if you are willing to take a cab, then it%26#39;s fine. It is along the main street called Makati Avenue. Many restaurants around the area too. if you have kids, do not cross the street to go to the small alleys abundant with hotels, a little sleezy in my opinion. That is our route from the International School before for a good ten years. Oh wel, why am I telling you all these small things, anyway, you are only staying for one night. Have fun.


  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment