Monday, April 16, 2012

3 days in PP what to do?



Hallo,



I%26#39;ll be in PP with mi girlfriend from feb 28 to march 3.





I%26#39;d like to visit sabang underground River the first day, doing the honda Bay island hopping next day.





I%26#39;ve read that the trip to sabang is quite hard and is better to stay one night in a sabang resort to avoid the long queue at underground river entrance.





My flight from Manila arrives to PP at 4,30 pm, so I think It%26#39;s impossible going directly to sabang.



The return flight is in the morning so I have to sleep in PP the night before.





So what you suggest me? Staying one night in sabang and give up the idea of honda bay? Or cancel sabang and doing two honda bay tours? Any other solution?





Thanks in advance for your help.







3 days in PP what to do?


I was just in Puerto princesa this month. We did the underground river entrance. I didn%26#39;t mind the long queue at the river entrance cause it was so beautiful around the river, beaches and all. If you must avoid the queue I suggest you drive or hire a van to drive you to Sabang as soon as you arrive Puerto princesa. Spend the night in Sabang, do the underground the next day. leave Sabang the same day, hire another van to take you to the city of puerto and spend the night there. Do Honda Bay island hoping the next. This seems tiresome to me. The drive from the airport to Sabang is about 1 hour.





What I did was. I arrive Puerto Princesa and stayed there for 3 nights. The next day, we did a packaged tour (plenty of them!) to pick me up from my hotel to the underground river and back. The next day, we did Honda Bay island Hopping. Left PP the next day. It was more relaxing that way for me. I hope this helps.



3 days in PP what to do?




Ok, thanks a lot for your help.





I think I%26#39;ll do the same thing you did. Hiring a car may be it%26#39;s a good solution but I think is too much 4 me.





Do you think pp worth the trip?



What did you like the best? Honda Bay or Sabang Underground river?




I suggest that you take the Sabang tour on the feb 1, ask for assistance from hotel personnels to book you with a tour group, which costs 1800/person, i think...it includes transpo, lunch and entrance fee for the underground river, and on the way back to the city proper you can tell the guide for a quick stop at viet ville where you can taste a steaming and delicious beef stew noodles.no need for you to sleep there cuz going to sabang is really not that difficult, its just a 4hrs ride to and fro, and if you book with a tour group theyll take care of the entrance to the cave, no queuing for you. on feb 2 you can go to the honda bay for island hopping, you can rent a tricycle to and fro, and hire a pumpboat. must try restaurants are ka lui, kina buch, mcoys pizza, divine sweets, cafe arturo. hope you have a nice stay here in pto.






Perfect.



Thank you for your tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment