Friday, April 13, 2012

danarra hotel quezon city manila

hello has anyone any details about this hotel?have you stayed there,can you advise me is breakfast included.location suitable?would you recommend?facilities?

danarra hotel quezon city manila

QC is pretty hard up for any quality hotels from my experience. I have stayed at a few, although not danarra, and they are all mediocre. Unless you have to be in QC, consider Manila and using the MRT to get to QC.

danarra hotel quezon city manila

Coming from a Destination Expert, I am sure you never been to Quezon City to classify all hotels here as mediocre.

I suggest that you simply limit your comments to what you have experience and avoid being reckless.


Hi! I would not recommend the Hotel Danarra for your travel. There are so many affordable hotels within quezon city area that are nice and offers daily breakfast and good service too...

hope this will help you. thanks grace


hi grace!

You would not recommend because it is un-affordable to you?

here is the website of this poor hotel...

http://danarra.com/tariff.php


I have stayed in about six hotels in QC and have been unsatisfied with all of them. Believe me, as I have interests in QC, I would logistically appreciate staying out there, but I have no been fortunate in my choices.

If you stay at Danarra, please let us know how it is.

My informed impression is that you get higher quality and selection and value if you stay in Metro Manila. QC is easily accesible by MRT (and taxi if you don%26#39;t mind day traffic), so I offered this as an option.

Good luck.


i would say its uncomfortable!!!!

stayed there for a week and service is not good enough ...very small but only few staff are accomodating....fyi.

  • acne get worse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment