Friday, April 13, 2012

Anyone stay at the Pearl/

I am planning a trip to Boro in April, looking at hotels, i am a first timer to the island. I looked at a middle priced hotel called The Pearl. has anyone ever stayed there, and you opinion?



Anyone stay at the Pearl/


The Pearl is quiet good but it%26#39;s located in a crowded area. You could hear motorcycle sound from your room depending on which room you are billeted.



Anyone stay at the Pearl/


thanks for he reply, my intention it to reserve the suite facing the beach........Ed




Hi ED,





The Pearl is a nice place to stay...I stayed there for 3 months so have quite a good idea of the place. Staff are nice and the location is perfect, best part of the beach in my opinion. The only drawback is the restaurant, its quite overpriced and rarely busy so better off heading elsewhere for food. Besides that its a good spot...I%26#39;m jealous I miss Boracay so much!!!! You%26#39;ll have a great time!!!!




Thank you very much for your opinion. It was exactly what I needed. I plan a week to 10 day trip, depending on weather. Scuba, eating, and being lazy is my plan. I wish you could share the sunshine as well. I hope Dublin is moving forward, and when I fly back to the states from Boracay, I will drop some sunshine on the Irish. Thanks again........Ed




Hi Ed,





I dont know about the Pearl as we didnt stay there. Me and my husband spent Christmas vacation at Bora and stayed at Boracay Regency on Station 2. My advice for you, since your like us coz when we went there, its our first time too and i think for first timers, its better to stay in either station 1 or station 2. Just in my opinion coz i reckon i just dont feel safe and secure when we walked in station 3 (there%26#39;s also a few stray dogs lol). but then, food and accomodation are more cheaper in that area.





There are also cheaper resorts in station 2. in the middle of everything so expect all the action there. just put up with the locals who will approach you to sell something. they kinda a bit persistent but dont worry coz filipinos are nice and happy people.





I have photos in my review on the Regency if you want to check it out.





ahhh, i feel jealous...miss bora already! we live in Australia and a lot of gorgeous beaches here but Boracay is one of a kind!





have fun!





sher




Well thank you mate,



I wish you, ans your husband were coming, I would like to hear about Australia. I hope your not in the fire zone. I have heard a similar rumor, that past station 2 you had better know your way around. I will have a slight advantage as I have a friend in Manila, that my be coming with me. At present I plan a solo trip. I am the kind of guy that likes the ';all inclusive'; route. So if everything is in the compound, I am happy. If I have my choice I will be in scuba gear most of the time, thanks..........Ed






Boracay please, not ';Bora';!




Thanks Ed,





no, we%26#39;re not from Victoria. we%26#39;re in the middle of the city here in Sydney.





well i guess, wherever you stay and whatever you do in Boracay, you%26#39;ll enjoy and love the place.




Regency and Station 2 in Bora? Do these guys spy on Boracay and imitate everything in Bora? Wow...




Station 3 area is as safe as any other area. There%26#39;s more petty tourist-related crime occurring in the more crowded parts of the island.


  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment