Friday, April 13, 2012

The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL

I know there are a thousand and one topics about where to stay when staying in Boracay, but after reading through them, I am still not too sure which one is for me. My friend and I are in out mid 20%26#39;s to lower 30%26#39;s, and we are going to be in Boracay for 4-5 days to end off our vacation. We want to be in a location that is close to nighlife, DMALL (not a must)and would like it to be a beachfront (water activities are a must for us). I still do not understand the whole section 1, 2, 3etc.... But from the forum, I beleive that my choice for what I am looking for should be between:





- Beachcomber



- Boracay Beach Resort



- Le Soleil de Boracay



- Boracay Beach Club







Please give me your opinions and suggestions..... Thank you so much!!



The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL


I have stayed at those places. My suggestion is between two hotels. SUR and Two Seasons. They are in the best part of the stretch and if you want the party, it is just a five to ten minute walk on the beach to the noisy area where the things happen. It is on the widest beach in bora and you will really enjoy this place. Two Seasons is more expensive than SUR but defenitely worth the extra cash



The usual.... Hotel HELP!!..LOL


slimerboi, this forum is not commercial place for you to sell to tourists so you can get your commission, your post is not appropriate.




CholoAlicante, the name of the island is BoraCAY! Bora is another island entirely.




choco





dont get wendy tight-pissed by calling Boracoy Bora.

No comments:

Post a Comment