Friday, April 13, 2012

Cagayan De Oro City, Phillipines

Hi everyone,



I plan on traveling to Cagayan De Oro. I want to hear people exerpience, good or bad. I wondering how safe it is there. Does anyone know or know where i can look to findout the safety of an american in that city?



Cagayan De Oro City, Phillipines


Cagayan de Oro is located in Northern Mindanao. It is safe for foreign travelers. You will LOVE it.



Cagayan De Oro City, Phillipines


vandie,





Cagayan de Oro is definitely safe... Food is great, inexpensive. Very laid back place, getting around town is easy through taxi, drivers are not even talking advantage on foreigners. trust me I%26#39;ve been there 5 times... its an outdoor getaway even from people around the philippines. Way better than Cebu City on my own opinion. on a scale from 1-10, I%26#39;ll give it a 9..

No comments:

Post a Comment