Friday, April 13, 2012

how to combine..



Hi guys..





We want to visit both El NIDO and BOHOL coming from Manila, how should we arrange our trip?



Which sequence would be better?





We will do more of beach time in El Nido and in Bohol



more of other nature visits and culture experience.





Waiting for your suggestions.





SS





P.S. I have posted this question too in Palawan forum.



how to combine..


Hi,





Sent you a private mesage..





Cheers



how to combine..


hi supersupreme!





ive sent you a private message i hope it could help you.




Thank you guys...i have read all ur messages. It will help me plan this trip.




Hello everyone!



I happen to have the same question and would be most grateful if you would be so kind as to help me as well. Actually, I would like to combine Manila (arriving from Europe and on my way to China), with Banaue, Bohol and El Nido in, say, 12 days...





Many thanks in advance for your assistance.




Banaue, Palawan and Bohol in 12 days is not possible I think. I am going to do the same but in 19 days and thats quite tight already! To go to Banaue it takes you 2 traveldays already...






hello,





for Bohol trip try to contact Miss Lilette



she can help you in arranging your trip there in Bohol.



Email her at lpgacera@yahoo.com or call her at 09173042385, 09238038540





you will surely enjoy your stay there!I have been there and she was the one who assisted us in all our activities.








hello Paris,





Banaue is up north, Bohol and Palawan are down south.



Given 12 days....I would spend more days south being it has the beaches and other things to explore as compared to Banaue. Say....4 days palawan 3 days Bohol, the rest of the days can be spent between baguio and banaue. Consider also travel time not unless all trips are via air...



Hope it helps.





ss

No comments:

Post a Comment