Friday, April 13, 2012

Visa requirement

Hi

I am visiting Philippines from uk for 5 weeks, is it better to sort out visa beforhand or is it easy enough to apply for longer during the 21 days allowed without Visa.

Thanks.

Visa requirement

You can overstay, but when you go to leave they will make you pay your fees. Just arrive early (say add another hour or two) at the airport before you depart.

I think most travel agents can help you do this before departing as well.

Visa requirement

Hello prythee44

You can go to the Philippines Burea of Immigration and Deportation Office and get an extention from them. Just make sure you wear pants and shoes, because they changed their rules. They will ask to see your return ticket and then they will tell you that you will have to get extention or you cna do it before you leave your countyr.

Alan


Hi

If I have a return ticket on arrival stating my departure date will that cause me any problems entering /

Thanks.


prythee44

No because they will look at your ticket and say that you will have to get extension before the 21 days is up. Thats all i did he last time i was there.

Anything else just let me know.

Alan


Hi,

Personally I think you could probably do it cheaper in your home country.

I just paid approx 3500 peso ($113 aust dollars)in Manila to extend my visa for over 21 days.

The reason I had to do it here in Philippines is I was working overseas and flew to Manila the day after arriving home in Australia and did not have opportunity to do it there.

But back in August it cost me Aust $49 to extend fr a 25 day trip and I did this in Australia.

So I would suggest sorting it before you come.

Chris

  • dvd movies case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment