Friday, April 13, 2012

Travel advice to Palawan?

I need your advise and comments. My family is visiting Puerto Prinsesa,Palawan by the end of Feb 2009 for 4 days visit. I am considering either Royal Oberoi or Nikos Cabanas? May I get any comment or advice which I will choose?





I am travelling with my 2 kids (ages 6 and 8) Among the adventure package : underground river, honda island hopping and city tour - are these all safe for my kids. I am a bit hesitant bringing my kids to the underground river adventure for I was told that it%26#39;s not safe especially when the waves go rough in the afternoon.





I am concern where my kids/husband will enjoy more and be safe. A hotel with reasonable cost, clean,safe with good service.





I will gladly appreciate any comments and advice from all you. Thanks.



Travel advice to Palawan?


Ling Yai Here





I will be in Puerto Princesa from Feb. 13-19 and return to this computer on Feb. 24.





Apologies I will not be at your service at this time. I have horrible luck with my computer getting on line when I travel.





See you there!





Ling Yai,



%26#39;Forum Moderator



Travel advice to Palawan?


Hi Ling Ya,





I wish we can meet in Palawan but then you will be back by the time, I will be visiting the island.





Do you have any good advice from fellow travellers on what hotel you can recommend? What hotel will you be staying? Any tips you want to share with me with your research of your incoming trip to Palawan.





Would love to hear from you. Thanks :-)




just got back yesterday from puerto princesa. we did the whole gamut of tours, underground river, honda bay. The best times to go is early in the morning when the waves are not too rough. also the underground river is quite a trip from PPC proper and over rough roads. I travelled there with my 3 kids aged 13,9,5 and nikos was a perfect place to stay for us. its sort of quite and has its own pool so you can relax after a long day touring. Hope this helps! have a great vacation!




HI CLY088,



Thanks for the info you have provided. I was relieved that my family will surely have grand time.




hi jewel, i was in puerto princesa in dec 2006 and march 2007. both times i stayed at kawayanan resort. it%26#39;s closer to the city than oberoi or nikos so you have better access to restaurants and stores (although kawayanan has their own restaurant - you have to try their mango shake!). and it has a big swimming pool with slides for your kids. the underground river tour was really fascinating. watch out for those silly monkeys :) one baby monkey stole a bag of chips right from my sister%26#39;s pocket! and i%26#39;m sure your kids will enjoy island hopping. the waters are so clear and warm. i%26#39;m traveling to puerto princesa again this coming christmas, i can%26#39;t wait! enjoy your travels...




hi lea, thanks for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment