Friday, April 13, 2012

condo's makati

can anyoun help, arriving april for extensive dental treatment. looking for a good condo to stay at, travelling on my own. will not be going out much. want to be comfortable while suffering with pain.



condo's makati


Depending on your budget, there are many to choose from. Check out the ff:



Fraser Place



Oakwood Premier



Somerset Millennium



Somerset Olympia



Somerset Salcedo



condo's makati


i just like to comment about one realty and that is located at makati. Well I just had a terrible situation with the broker... and the company . This is the condo central. it was on Dec 28,2008, I have settled the deposit, I gave thm 15,000 for the deposit just to hold the unit. I thought that we were already settled with 1 month but the broker forced us to moved to a different unit. I was talking with Rowena ';WENG'; Dela cruz . At that time my fiance will come here in the philippines and i was trying my best to do everything and looking for a condo. I saw thier site and tried to call one of their agents , she set me up. I was insisting to have a contract but she was refusing because she told me that for a month stay theres no need to have a contract. Up until now her partner who is also working there, his name is Paner Constantino, is insisting that theres no need of contract where infact his manager told me that theres a contract ..Well , they took advantage of me of being a firsttimer to rent a condo. We have paid almost doubled. I have talked to weng to set up a time and date to give me the refund which They ( Weng Paner ) guaranteed to give upon our check out., but after that day, she didnt show up and her phone was already off or out of reach, My fiance and I went to the office but they said that they dont know where is weng...I confirmed to them if weng is an employee there and they said that she is but shes not licensed. And then I went there at the office 2nd time around with my mom and dad and bro The manager Rene Isidro told me that we dont have a record of whatsoever of the proof of the stay and everything, Now i came to realized that thats why weng was insisting about it because she doesnt have plans to give the refund. I have talk to other realty broker , they said that some employees in condo central have reputation of that. Its just that ,.. it was so terrible.. REALLY%26lt; people are taking advantage of the situation for people whose lack of knowledge.... Very bad.... I also found out that ALL OF THEIR SALES AGENT DOESNT HAVE A LICENSED, the info came from their manager and I have VERIFIED THIS DIRECTLY with the department of trade and industry. does anyone of U also have the same problem with condo central?




Hi,





stayed in Somerset Salcedo for 2 month and didn´t like it. Frazer Place is definetely nicer and much bigger apartments ( 1 Bedroom 170 square meter). On the other hand I heard from colleagues staying in there, that the service is not the best.





Maybe you should also check Prince Plaza, as this is just across the street of Greenbelt.





Hope this helps,





Bestia






Frasier and Sommerset (there are 3 Sommersets in Makati) are in office / residential areas.





Oakwood, Prince Plaza, BSA Tower are closer to greenbelt and glorietta.





And if you have the budget, go for oakwood ...




do not stay at prince plaza 2 there are average rooms and absolutly terrible rooms and they make mistakes when billing which can be upsetting.i stayed there 2 months and had many bad experiences there...stay at bsa tow3er around the corner they seem much friendlier.craig




Hi! that is a true thing with the prince plaza II.i experienced same problem with the billing staff.we never stayed there after that.Instead, we opted to stay at Olympia Cond. along Makati Ave. adjacent to Manila Peninsula.A better choice so far.A few minutes walk to The Ayala Shopping Center and the MRT station.Good facilities and very friendly staff.there is a famous dining at the ground floor named Swiss Inn.






Olympia is now called sommerset.





It is more quiet here since you are away from commercial establishments but is 5 mins walk from them.





I stayed here and yeah, this is the better alternative if your budget is in lesser than oakwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment