Friday, April 13, 2012

first timer in palawan

my bf and i already book our flight going to puerto princesa city. we got a promo airfare sa cebu pacific :) (around 2,400 php for 2) our arrival would be on november 19 and departure november 22.





as you can see we have loads of time to prepare and do the researching. please bear with my ';kakulitan'; coz i will be asking a lot of questions here.. hehehe!





so here%26#39;s my itinerary



THURSDAY DAY 1 HONDA BAY TOUR



FRIDAY DAY 2 UNDERGROUND RIVER TOUR



SATURDAY DAY 3 DOS PALMAS DAY TOUR



SUNDAY DAY 4 CITY TOUR





- is my itinerary ok?



first timer in palawan


its a great itinerary!!



first timer in palawan


thanks! im just a bit worried about my city tour :( i have read that crocodile farm is close on sundays **sobs**




by the way my bf and i would welcome group invites if their scheduled trip would be the same like ours. mas malaki ang savings kapag group marami kng kshare...





please let me know guys! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment