Monday, April 16, 2012

Just booked my next trip to Boracay



hi all,





....hope to see some of you in June





...was able to pull myself away from the clinic





...abandoned an international conference to chill out on the beach...lol





...more fun,less stress...always go where your heart leads you





...will be there sometime around the 17th or 18th...will try to meet up with a few of you.





..remember differences of opinion and all ..we share something in common... we all love Boracay





..hope everyone had a great day





Rob



Just booked my next trip to Boracay


Hi Rob,





Welcome to the beautiful island of Boracay. We hope that you enjoy your stay. By the way, you may not know the environment fee, boat fee, and terminal fee – feel free to ask.





Also you may be interested to know about the fee for trike – or would you go for a hike?





Or you may be interested in fine dining? Don’t forget to add Andok’s to your selection.





Hey, its good to haggle when someone approach you for boat trip.





Beware of those stupid henna tattoo – they will charge you if you stain the linen.





Watch out for Mars bar floating, you are warned. Otherwise, Bora is cool man, cool.



Just booked my next trip to Boracay








..my wife likes Andoks





..for me Aria...or Fridays





..cant wait





...thanks for your sage like advice Edwinic it helps me get through my day..ha ha...but I will keep in mind your knowledge of specific density should I ever require further insight...lol





Rob








..thanks papalo,





..will do





..will also try not to forget my yellow shorts and small green hat...ha ha





Rob




so which hotel does a boracay expert stay in??








leftovertoo,





..Why do you ask?





Rob




C%26#39;mon, peeps....you know Rob%26#39;s been to Boracay quite a few times! He does%26#39;nt need any haggling from you!





Just wish him a fun and memorable vacation...he deserves it!





Enjoy Boracay, ROB!!! :)










..I have not decided yet





...there are so many great places to stay





..I was thinking of someplace different actually ..but I think it would be unfair to comment about a place before I have actually stayed there





...dont worry I will write a review for the forum when I return





hope you have a great day





Rob


  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment