Monday, April 16, 2012

Valentine's Day/Everyday a Holiday

I%26#39;m leaving tonight for the Motherland on my first of this year holiday.(of course, by Philippine Air Lines.) I might swing by Boracay in the first week of March and hope to see or meet some of you frequent Boracay posters.





With all the diversity of opinions from you guys made this year a fun year so far. I thank you for all that...... very educational and exciting to read all your threads.





Anyway, just wishing a HAPPY VALENTINE%26#39;s DAY to all of you and hope everyone finds their own lover on this day.





Cheers, enjoy...... %26#39;-)







Papalo



Valentine's Day/Everyday a Holiday


Happy Valentine..Papalo!





Have fun wherever you may be...... =)





Enjoy every minute and every moment of your holiday!



Valentine's Day/Everyday a Holiday




papalo...





My fianc茅e and I wish you a fun trip to Pinas...sunny beaches...good company...and delicious food!





Ingat...





~ pangga %26amp; baby

No comments:

Post a Comment