Thursday, April 19, 2012

Auto LPG Refilling station going to Subic

Hi, I will drive to Subic for the holidays. Problem is, my car runs on Auto LPG only. Can anyone tell me any autogas refilling stations on the way to Subic. Thanks,



Auto LPG Refilling station going to Subic


tiqon, I do not know positively, but the LPG vehicle is so common in the Philippines now that I would think it won%26#39;t be a problem. Fill up in Manila and you can surely get to Subic and sort it out there.





It is only a 2 hour drive or so to Subic from Manila.





I do know alot of taxis I use in Manila now are LPG because I have seen their trunks.



Auto LPG Refilling station going to Subic


There is only one way to find out for sure.





Then give a trip report so we all will know.




Thanks, Goodpace, Mynah1.





That%26#39;s exactly what I will do - full tank in Manila and drive all the way. The thing is, I will be staying there for five days and would do a lot of driving. I am pretty sure my LPG would run out. If I could only refill somewhere in Pampanga or Olangapo City then I would not worry about it.





I will let you know if I had my car towed all the way from Subic. Cheers!




i guess you didnt get back from your trip to Subic :-)




right, he sold his car.

No comments:

Post a Comment