Monday, April 16, 2012

bars in Malate

I am staying in Makati in May for a couple of days and I have stayed there twice before but i would like to explore some other parts of Manila.I am bored with the Girly bars so would like to know of some bars with a good atmosphere or live music.I was thinking of Malate which is not that far from makati(I hope!!).Any suggestions?

bars in Malate

Try the Penguin Bar off Remedios Circle in Malate. To some, it is the very best bar in the Philippines. I have been there and the music is live and true on weekends and the clientele very cool.

I posted a review of the Ten Best Bars in Manila on these forums as described by a writer in one of the newspapers. If you search for it here, you will find it.

bars in Malate

would you like to try gay bar, for a change?


why not.One of my friends is a ladyboy so if she is welcome i would go to some gay bars

  • Certifications for Web-development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment