Thursday, April 19, 2012

Family get away August 3 to 7 2009

Hi there!



My family is planing to visit palawan on August 3 to 7 2009 %26amp; believe me i have spent months looking for best resort / packages / prices etc.. etc.. in the internet %26amp; i couln%26#39;t find one. i need ur advise how will i go about arranging our vacation. Our group will be consisting of 8 adults %26amp; 4 children. i need a resort preferrably beach front aircraft %26amp; land/boat transfers of course of the BEST affordable, reasonable, humane prices.





thanks guys!





Family get away August 3 to 7 2009


which part of palawan are you planning to go to? puerto princessa, el nido or coron?



Family get away August 3 to 7 2009


Hi, Is Aug a good month to go to Palawan? I have guests visiting me (I live in Singapore) and they would like to go somewhere for a week but really want good weather!!!!





Thanks


  • old lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment