Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hong Kong to Davao by Cebu Pacific Air in April?

I have been on http://www.cebupacificair.com/ and they have seats available on flights in February but strangely no seats seem to be available for flights in April and beyond. Do they fly this route only for certain months of the year?



Hong Kong to Davao by Cebu Pacific Air in April?


Yes many of their international flights are the same, ie can%26#39;t book in advance, they just state %26#39;no seats available%26#39; although if you%26#39;ve been on a Cebu Pac international flight you%26#39;ll know this is very unlikely. They change their routes and timings so often, I guess thats why they do it.



Hong Kong to Davao by Cebu Pacific Air in April?


I don%26#39;t think Cebu Pacific is perfect but I have had no super-bad experiences with it.





Its fares are often quite low, the planes are young, it seems to be a safe airline (only a recent minor incident at Manila0 and the staff are never rude.





It compares well to Australia%26#39;s surly QANTAS!





And yes, I was on a Cebu Pacific international flight from Jakarta to Manila over a year ago...it was full.




Hello



I have done similar searches myself, I was putting in random dates flying Davao to Singapore in April and May of this year, no matter what dates i put in they system says all flights are full. I know there is a problem with the system because on particular days when 5J don%26#39;t fly Davao-Singapore direct they give you an option to fly Davao Cebu Singapore and still say no seats available. When you search as two separate sectors Davao to Cebu then Cebu to Singapore there are seats available. Its a problem with the system, I have flown with Cebu Pacific over 20 times in the past 2.5 years. The airline was once very professional, these days their performance is nothing but close to crap. The only reason I still attempt flights with them is because of the prices, but still their system is very selective with Credit Cards issued out of the Philippines, My Australian Based Visa and Mastercard used to work, now sometimes they work. How is this justified? Nobody knows. If I where you I would just fly with Philippines Airlines, save yourself delays and the other problems associated with Cebu Pacific Air. You got a stop in Manila but there are 5 connections daily to Davao.



Best of Luck



Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment