Friday, April 13, 2012

Hotel Advise (Near nightlife, restaurants etc.)

Hey guys,





Going to Boracay next month (Feb.) and I%26#39;m searching for hotel that%26#39;s near the action / nightlife (Station 2?)





I was looking at ';Boracay Beach Resort'; http://www.boracaybeachresort.com/ Any reviews?





Money is not an issue but I%26#39;m not looking to spend a fortune on hotel either.





Thanks



Hotel Advise (Near nightlife, restaurants etc.)


beachfront - boracay regency hotel. around $130/night.





le soleil de boracay is also beachfront and near station 2



Hotel Advise (Near nightlife, restaurants etc.)


I personally think Regency is overpriced for what you get. It%26#39;s just a big generic concrete place. Given the choice I%26#39;d go with Boracay Beach Houses. Also try looking up Hotel Mandarin, Willy%26#39;s, True Home and Beachcomber.




Loved Beachcomber! It%26#39;s just across the road from the beach with their own sunbeds right on the beachfront....and steps away from nightlife.



www.beachcomberboracay.com..................





Boracay Beach Club ...right across Club Paraw and steps away from Cocomangas Bar %26amp; Guilly%26#39;s....also have their own sunbeds %26amp; lounge area right on the beach. Their popular resto/bar..';Ariel%26#39;s House'; is in front of their hotel



www.boracaybeachclub.com...........





Both hotels are in Station 1 and have their own pool




Cool. Thanks guys.





I%26#39;ll look into those places.





Cheers




Just an FYI I ended up booking a room at Beachcomber Resort. Kim from Beachcomber Resort was very helpful arranging my reservation.





I will be there from Feb. 5th to Feb. 9th





If anyone wants to hang out just let me know, I%26#39;m in my early 20%26#39;s if anyone is curious...





Can%26#39;t wait! :)






tmpmb,





...I know that you will love Boracay





...I am sure that you will have a great time





..I%26#39;ll bet you a toonie(everyone will wonder what we are talking about..ha ha)...that you will love Boracay





Rob




Thanks Rob :)





I%26#39;ve been to Boracay a couple of years ago actually, had a great time of course but I was only there for 2 nights and on very limited budget so I didn%26#39;t get the chance to do a whole lot.





This year will be different though...





I can%26#39;t wait to get out of this cold Vancouver weather!




Skimmerboi you are a pest, plastering your advertising all over every post.

No comments:

Post a Comment