Thursday, March 29, 2012

Feb.9-13 in Puerto Princesa

Hi everyone. 4 of us are going to Puerto Princesa from Feb.9-13. i have some questions, hopefully you can assist me. :)





For the city tour, we%26#39;ll just get a tricycle so that it%26#39;ll be cheaper. How much ang usual rates ng tricycle drivers for the city tour?





For the Honda bay tour, we%26#39;ll just take the tricycle going to the wharf(????) and from there, i understand, there are already small boats? how much do they charge for the Honda bay tour? Is the Snake Island included???





For the Underground river tour, can you suggest a cheap tour for it? Renting a van would be an expensive option, since there%26#39;s only going to be 4 of us. We%26#39;re allotting 1500/pax for it.





And we%26#39;re thinking of staying at Pagdayon inn.... Or, other options are Puerto Pension and Lola itangs. Which is the best in terms of location and price???





Please help me. Or, Anyone familiar with PP can email me at an311_angeles@yahoo.com.





Thank you so much...



Feb.9-13 in Puerto Princesa


Mabuhay and Aloha Ann,





Pagdayon Inn is very nice, and their front desk can answer all your questions about inexpensive tours and how to get them. Another resources is the City Tourism Office official website at www.visitpuertoprincesa.com



you can find rates of different accommodations from hotels/pension/lodging etc. in this website.





You might stop by the City Tourism Airport Annex and ask the staff there about ways to cut costs on tours.





I will look for your comments in a day or two and see if I can help more at that time.





Ling Yai (same in Thai as Malaking Unggui)



Forum Moderator



Feb.9-13 in Puerto Princesa


Ling Yai, thank you for your suggestions. I%26#39;ve already found a person who arranged all the tours and accommodations for our Palawan trip for a very low price. I got the person%26#39;s number from the forum here... So, thank you. Me and my friends are very excited to go to Palawan!




Puerto Pension was my first choice in 1995 and still remains my favorite - excellent value. Pagdayon is very nice and also good value.





Ling Yai






My girlfriend and I stayed at Liberty Park Pension while passing through Puerto in August, and both enjoyed our night there. Good food, nice staff, and the location is quiet.And the rates were good too.





http://www.libertyparkpension.com/







Chris




hi ann! Me and my friends are also scheduled for pp this feb 20. we have the same tour plan. would it be all right if you can email me your over-all expenses and the contact person arranging your tour. w%26#39;re on a tight budget also.





i would gladly appreciate it. thanks!




hi ann! i%26#39;m rosel. so how%26#39;s ur trip to puerto princesa? where did u stay? could u give me the name and contact # of the person who arranged ur trip? was it worth ur time and money? i would gladly appreciate ur answers. tnx

No comments:

Post a Comment