Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fairways Resort

Has anyone stayed at the fairways resort?





What was it like?



Fairways Resort


Not near white beach.



Fairways Resort






tommomelbourne,





..personally I have not





... but if my memory serves me right I think papalo has stayed there and wrote a thread a while back





..will try to search back for it





Rob




My family stayed at fairways last year. I just forgot which hotel we stayed in. It is not beach front. It%26#39;s actually on the other side of the island. You have to ride a shuttle (that goes around every 20 mins) from Fairways to go to the beach.




Fairways and Blue Water Resort is a villa type resort located at station 2. They offer a shuttle ride free of charge for members of the villa.





I stayed there for three days and 2nites last january 2005 and the experience is very nice because its clean and the staff are very accomodating.





I recommend that you should try staying there also...hope this helps...






where is it really? station 2 or not near white beach - one could be wrong here or both?




Fairways and Blue water is not at station 2. If it was, no shuttle would be necessary!



The resort and golf course is way up past station 1, not near White Beach.




Try www.boracayinfo.net/鈥?/a> -- click and browse from there.


  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment