Thursday, March 29, 2012

What to buy in Philippines? (clothes)

Hi all.





What type of clothes are cheaper in the Philippines than anywhere else? I hear that Guess and Levi%26#39;s jeans are cheap. I would rather buy brands that are known internationally.





I do need a pair of board shorts, and my girlfriend needs some swimwear too. Any suggestions on where to go to get decent brands at relatively cheap prices? (for example, what might a pair of Billabong or Volcom or Rip Curl or... board shorts go for?) Or if there are any GOOD Filipino brands, I%26#39;m good for that too...





I%26#39;ll be staying in Makati near Ayala Glorietta. Are there any nearby stores you would recommend I visit?





Thanks!



Kevin



What to buy in Philippines? (clothes)


if you want the real billabongs and stuff..ur gona find them quite expensive in here especially if you buy in the mall. However, there is one special shop located in greenhills theatermall food court. Its near the cerealicious (dessert place). They sell cheap billabong and quicksilver shirts and shorts there..although im not 100% they are original...but they are much better than the other ones u will find in greenhills. Make sure u find the right shop though, coz most of the places sell fakes there. Just that one shop.





Go to serendra for some nice clothes...especially havviannas which lots of tourists come for.



What to buy in Philippines? (clothes)


There are some really decent affordable beach slipper Filipino brands as well as outdoor gear for warm weather. This includes board shorts. Try any of the malls and ask for local brands. I have a few pairs of Sandugo flip flops and wear them out religiously. They are all under $10.





As for board shorts, there are a number of companies. Maybe others can recall the brands. No need to buy international brands. These Pinoy products are really quite good.




Thanks. I did look at a lot of boardshorts while there. But before I got to the Philippines, I picked up a pair at 50% off in a store in Singapore. Never did buy a pair in the Phils.

No comments:

Post a Comment