Thursday, March 29, 2012

Teeth Cleaning in Makati?

Is there a good place to have teeth cleaned in Makati?

Is it safe?

What are the prices?

Teeth Cleaning in Makati?

Most rates for dental services are 20% of what they would be in Guam. I use an ex-pat place in Ayala Mall (Makati) on the fourth floor above Mercury Drug. It is a bit pricier, but they know me.

You can get dental services at many places, however, and if it is just for simple, basic cleaning, you can go anywhere and be satisfied.

Of course it is safe!

Teeth Cleaning in Makati?

Thanks...did not mean anything against the safety...just was told there are lots of dental clinics in the Malls ...a new concept for me.


I go to Dr Andre R Javison, whose surgery is 50 metres from Taft LRT station (elevated metro-style railway).

His phone number is (+ 63) 929 311 8070. If dailling from within Manila, you need an extra %26#39;0%26#39; before the 929.

His address is Second Fllor, Saver%26#39;s Square Building, 245 - 247 EDSA Extension, Pasay City.

He charges about P1500 for a scale and clean and does an amazingly thorough job. I have also had six crowns done for about P65000 which is about a sixth of the price in Australia.

I have had no problems 18 months on with this dental work, so I assume his work is first class.

  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment