Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boracay In Feb

Hi,





Me and my wife are coming to Boracay in Feb.



We are flying from Manila to Caticlan on Philippine Airlines. Our tickets say 10kg each for luggage. Are they strict on this policy? If we were to bring lets say 20kg each would this be a problem. I undertand that we will be charged excess but just want to make sure i dont run into any difficulties. I cant wait to get to Boracay.





Thanks in advance.



Boracay In Feb


Yes, they are very strict.



Boracay In Feb


most people over pack for Boracay and I suspect that if what you carry is mostly clothes, you will think you over packed as well.










I think you%26#39;re asking will they not allow the excess baggage on the plane at all?





What airline are you flying?




Thats correct. I am flying Philippine Airlines.




they will allow the extra weight on the plane, but you will have to pay. What are we talking about here, dive equipment or Kiteboarding stuff or underwear. How much extra can you really have and as I said earlier, most over pack for the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment