Wednesday, April 25, 2012

trip in puerto prinsesa w/ my friends

we%26#39;ll arrive in puerto prinsesa in late afternoon of jan23 then leave palawan at arnd 12noon of jan27.... can u give me some advise on where to go... island hopping and so on... we also consider to go to el nido... is our stay enough to go there... ive read that its an 8hr drive frm puerto prinsesa... please help us to decide ... thanks



trip in puerto prinsesa w/ my friends


Mabuhay and Aloha Chubby,





Since you are in Puerto Princesa for only four days I recommend you save El Nido for another time. After you get a Taste of Puerto you may never get to El Nido.





You really only have three full days and I always spend a week. One day is the Underground River, another can be Honda Bay and I really enjoy the Dolphin Watching by banca - that%26#39;s your three days and you haven%26#39;t even done the City Tour. I%26#39;m not big on the downtown part but I love the prison farn and Crocodile Farm/Wildlife center.





Dinners are great - KaLui, Neva%26#39;s and Kickabuch are great - try a differeent one each night. Apologies if I spelled Kickabush wrong - I can never get it straight, but the food is great.





Find the activities at the City Tourism Office official website at www.visitpuertoprincesa.com



you can also find rates of different accommodations from hotels/pension/lodging etc. in this website.





Ling Yai



trip in puerto prinsesa w/ my friends


I have just come back from 3 weeks going El Nido to PP and I agree with previous post that I think your time is too short to rush to El Nido. I%26#39;d do as suggested and take your time. Id spend 1 night in Sabang and 2/3 nights in PP. Stay in Daluyon Sabang for comfort (about $100) or to me Dab Dab or Mary%26#39;s looked like the best budget accommodation choices. Staying in Sabang allows you to get to the River early next morning so you dont have to queue. Or do the trip from PP and go back there in the evening.





Then in PP do a day island hopping, just book the standard tour that goes to Snake Island etc think we paid 1200 each incl a great BBQ lunch. A day city tour out to croc farm and butterfly farm and Bakers Hill. Or some time looking around the market or town. You can get nice coffees in Itoy%26#39;s Coffee to relax after too much walking.... and then all restaurants mentioned!


  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment