Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boracay weather: end of October

Hi, can anyone help? I am planning my first trip to Boracay in October 2009, roughly 25th onwards. I am worried about the weather as I keep hearing different things. I really want to prepare myself for what the weather may be like so that I%26#39;m not disappointed!



If anyone knows boracay your comments will be very much appreciated!



Thankyou



Boracay weather: end of October


Impossible to predict the weather in October 2009 for you to plan holidays. As a general prediction we can say: it could be sunny, it could be sunny and cloudy, it could rain at night or at day time for a short while, it could be also that a passing taifun brings us three days windy, cloudy and sometimes rainy weather. Maybe you could ask PAGASA @ http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/



Boracay weather: end of October








rachsw,





..its very hard to predict exact weather months in advance





..I come at what is sometimes referrred to as the start of the rainy season yet the weather has mostly been good for me





...I am sure you will not be disappointed with Boracay...enthralled but never disappointed





Rob








  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment