Monday, April 23, 2012

Manila in June

Hi, i travel to manila each year to visit my sponsored children, this year I would like to visit in June, so I can be there for a birthday party, I am a bit concerned about the rainfall in June and the roads being cut off, I would be staying at the Linden Suites and need to get to Caloocan City, and Quezon City, am I taking too much of a risk with the weather? I normally visit in either March or October. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Liz - Australia



Manila in June


Rain is a natural occurrence in the Philippines. Unless the rain is brought about by a typhoon, rain is something many Filipinos have learned to live with.





The inconvenience of rain is that



-It get you wet,



-It affect the vehicular traffic



-It makes you lazy to move around



-It will strand you to a place if it causes flooding.





Quezon City is relatively high and floods are seldom.





You are overcautious and Yes! go for it and enjoy the rain!



Manila in June


thanks for your reply, I am cautious because I am only allowed 1 day with each child, so would hate to disappoint them by not being able to reach their homes due to flooding.

No comments:

Post a Comment