Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trip to Banaue/Sagada

Hey guys,





Planning a trip to Banaue/Sagada this Feb.





Can you guys recommend a good travel agency or should I just DIY?





Is it worth a trip to Batad as well? How safe is the hike? I heard it%26#39;s around 2 hours hike.





Thanks



Trip to Banaue/Sagada


If you are the comfort-type tourist, then its adviseable to have a travel agent. However, with proper planning (journey, transport, hotel, things to bring, what to expect, schedules, etc) Banaue/Sagada can be an easy DIY.





I never been to Batad and last time I was there (Dec08), our guide advised against it, the reason being - we wish to do it on a day tour.





Batad, according to him, should be done overnight as there are views that should seen at a different times of days and at different angle.





It is safe and hiking would be part much of the trip, we were told.



Trip to Banaue/Sagada


Hey,





Thanks for the reply.





I think you replied to me at VT as well...





I will only 3 full days so I think I may have to skip Batad, we%26#39;ll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment