Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bringing PETS to bora

hi!





i was just wondering, are there resorts which allow guests to bring their (small) dogs? Thanks!!





=)



Chris



Bringing PETS to bora


I was surprised to learn on this forum recently that quite a lot of resorts %26amp; hotels allow pets. I%26#39;ll see if I can find that thread for you.



Trip Adviser member Bruhilda was here recently with her little dachshund - no doubt she%26#39;ll be happy to give you some advise if she spots this posting.



Bringing PETS to bora


thanks sirenna, any info would be greatly appreciated by me and my baby! :)




thanks sirenna, any info would be greatly appreciated by me and my baby! :)




There%26#39;s a lively debate about it here:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k682…




please let hotel know you plan to take dog to hotel as they dont have to let you in with one and dont have to give you a refund I would think. I am really not sure what would happen if you just showed up wtih a dog but it could be a disaster. Ask first.






hi cquant! i will be willing to help you out, but i will appreciate it if we could chat at ym instead. there are a lot of contributors here that aren%26#39;t so appreciative of dogs going to boracay. i can advice you on what hotel, airlines as well as the documentations you need before leaving manila, and vice versa.





just text me at 0916-7384529 if you want to chat so i could text you my yahoo id




or just contact Turtle INN, they allow dogs I think from past forum.




Lots of places do, apparantly, but of course you have to let them know in advance.





There%26#39;s some useful advice from a certain DuxyDdachshund posted on this thread:





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294260-i6038-k800…






there are a lot of resorts in boracay that allow pets. here are the other resorts that gave a positive feedback on pets.





1. Cocomangas





2. Lorenzo Grand Villa





3. Sand Castles





4. Nigi Nigi Nunoos





5. Villa de Oro





6. Bamboo Bungalows





7. Bamboo Beach Resort





8. B %26amp; B





9.VILLA SUNSET (indicated in website)





10. Pizza de Baffo





11. Orchids





12. Blue Coral






Add Zuzuni to the list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment