Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wedding

hi ladies, i read about your forum. I myself will have a wedding this year in bacolod. Do you know of any other wedding planner that i can contact. My dream place for my reception is in Palmas del mar. Anything else that you can recommend for the place. How about invitations, programmes and missalettes? I plan to buy my wedding favors for my guests here in the US. I already have my dedsign for the gown, any idea who is the best person to sew it? I would appreciate every answers to my queries. Thanks so much.



wedding


For invitations





Try star paper corporation



Lot 16 %26amp; 18, Blk. 13, Sta. Clara Subd.



San Patricio Blvd., Banago Bacolod City



TEL. NO: (034) 441 2512 to 15; 441 2531 to 34



FAX NO : (034) 441 2515



E-MAIL : starpap@wbi.ph





Alpha Publishing - Mandalagan





For Gown





Le Mitch along lacson st. +6334 4329955



Lourdes Lipa - Near LCC going to SM





If you want a garden wedding,





There is Forrest Park - Taculing at the back of Sanitarium Hospital, or Quiet Place Resort - Going to bago (road to Abuanan)





If you want a beach wedding, Palmas is ok as its accessible to the city



wedding


My wedding will be next yr May 2009. My wedding planner is Miriam Motinolla Zayco. If you are interested please let me know I can give you her contact #.




I grew up in Tangub bacolod city, and i have seen more beautiful places on negros. Palmas Del Mar is good and sanity excellence and its my sister wedding reception also. After your wedding i invite you to travel at LILIW laguna, i assure you, you well like its there.




Hi there, when is your wedding? I got married in Bacolod last Dec 08 and the one who made my gown is Lourdes Lipa. I can truly recommend her work to you, my gown is very gorgeous. If you%26#39;re interested, I can give you here contacts. She is one of the most in demand designer of wedding gowns sa Bacolod. You can never go wrong sa obra nya.




Hi, I%26#39;m planning to have my wedding there also in Bacolod in 2010. I want to buy my gown here and my bridesmaids will be measured here and I am looking for someone to sew it in Bacolod. How much usually do you guys spend for the whole thing? If any of you guys can reply, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much




For my bridesmaids gown, i paid 4K each including na ang tela.




To add,it still depends on your design and your preffered tela. You can pay less or more depends on who%26#39;s going to make it also. Mine was done by Lourdes Lipa, yung whole entourage ko.




hi people. I am planning to get marry in December 2009 in Bacolod but I dont know where to hold it. Can you recommend somebody to me? Please let her contact me at 09064640677 or email at edwindman@gmail.com.





Thanks. Hope to hear and receive reply to my email.




Hi Guys,





For those still planning your wedding. I found this beautiful place in Talisay just in case you didn%26#39;t know about it yet. It%26#39;s called The Ruins and you can have your reception there. I only saw it in the pictures and I%26#39;m really sad that I wasn%26#39;t able to have my reception in this place but as I%26#39;ve heard the place has been available only since jan of 2008 only and my wedding was last dec 2007. Anyway, you can view it at this sites below and be one of the first to have your wedding there.





experiencenegros.com/2008/鈥?/a>





weddingabcs.com/blogs/鈥?/a>




Hi guys! My boyfriend and I are freelance events photographers and we would gladly help you with any of your wedding plans for free. I think if plan to have your wedding around the summer season, you should book the venue already since Palmas now has become really popular. Everytime we visit, they seem to have functions every weekend from weddings, debuts, anniversaries and even company/school outings. As for the Ruins, it is a really good place especially used for pre-nuptial photo shoots but then if you plan to make it your wedding venue be sure to inform your guests before hand of the location and that some parts of the dirt road going there is a bit rocky. It could hold a manageable number of guests only, 50 is already good.





Tell me if you have further questions and Im more than willing to email you a couple shots of good wedding venues around the city that we have covered. Visit www.tawidtayo.com for photos of both the Ruins and Palmas del Mar Resort. Good luck.^^


  • moisturiser cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment