Monday, April 23, 2012

Holiday from Hong Kong to Boracay

I am currently in the UK. Will be on holiday in May 2009 in Hong Kong for 2 weeks. I would like to spend 5 days in Boracay. I have checked out flights etc - but it strikes me that if somewhere could offer a package type deal and incorporate everything for me - it may be cheaper (and easier for me).

But how do I book a holiday from HK to Boracay from the UK?

Holiday from Hong Kong to Boracay

Zoe

I doubt that a %26#39;package%26#39; would be cheaper.

Far better to book online London - Singapore - Hong Kong return with Singapore Airlines, or London - HK return with Cathay Pacific. Avoid terrible QANTAS.

Then book online with Cebu Pacific, PAL or Cathay from HK to Cebu and back again, and separately Cebu -Caticlan (Boracay) - Cebu with Cebu Pacific or PAL. Look up their schedules first!

If you must, go via Manila and then Manila to but Cebu really is easier.

Online booking is easy but check all the fares for each sector with each airline, make notes and then quickly do the bookings using your credit card.

It%26#39;s all much easier than it sounds.

  • fastest way to get rid of blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment