Wednesday, April 25, 2012

honeymoon

Hi all, I am trying to plan a honeymoon in h/kong and philippines. I have ten days in Philippines and would like to spend a chunk of that in Palawan. Can anybody recommend a relaxing itinerary without too much travel ( and with a healthy amount of luxury)and if possible the better hotels to stay in also? Thanks for your help, Colm



honeymoon


There are great places to visit for a honeymoon in palawan like Amanpulo, Club Noah Isabelle, Club Paradise Resort Coron and so on.



I recommend Elnido resort in Palawan. We had our honeymoon there last year and we had a great time. The Elnido resort will give you plenty things to do like island hopping , unique dining, kayaking to the lagoons, snorkeling, diving, mountain climbing and so on. You will have a wonderfull time.





You can check this website to see travel pictures of



places mention above.It will give you ideas of where to go.





http://community.webshots.com/user/bawat34





forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php鈥?/a>





El nido resort, Palawan Philippines





http://www.elnidoresorts.com/





Hope this helps.



honeymoon


Hi Colm, Im from Dublin. I%26#39;m just back from a honeymoon in Palawan. I don%26#39;t mind doing a few rustic days in between the luxury though : ) . However for luxury I would go with Lagen Island. I think its nicer than Miniloc. Amanpulo was out of my budget but looks beautiful. If you end up in Sabang Daluyon is the best place to stay, really though for 100 euro was good value. Really enjoyed time in the hotel itself and the beach, though the town is not great but a good base from which to visit the underground river. Booking is essential everywhere I would say. Choice isn%26#39;t as plentiful as Thailand for instance. I did



coron 4 days, then to Lagen (via manila flight) 4 days, el nido town 2 days, port barton 4 days, Sabang 2 days, PP 4 days, manila 3 days. Hibiscus in PP is not a hotel but was very happy with it. Its spotless and spacious. Any more Q just ask. My big tip in BRING CASH. NO ATMS except PP!!!




If you go to the laid back Port Barton the closest to luxury is Summer Homes (concrete little bungalows) who take visa! Port Barton is a tiny place which surprised me on arrival. Not much to do but relax and lie in the sun. But it grew on me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment