Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Please advise for a budget/cheapest deal for Bohol tour

Hi, my friends and I from Manila are planning to go to Bohol this coming December (19-21), 3D/2N. We haven%26#39;t been booked, still looking for cheapest deals including airfares, accomodation and popular day tours. Any suggetion or advice would be greatly appreciated. My email is mdel.0710@gmail.com. MANY THANKS.



Please advise for a budget/cheapest deal for Bohol tour


You are traveling during peak season and at the same time a weekend, so do not expect to get a real cheap deal. PAL and Cebu Pacific fly to Tagbilaran City (Bohol). Cebu Pacific is normally cheaper but if you can afford to add few pesos, I suggest you take PAL.





If you really want to experience Bohol, stay in Panglao Island. I would recommend three hotels/resorts located in Panglao Island:





1. Alona Tropical Beach Resort (www.alona-tropical.com)





2. Lost Horizon Resort (www.losthorizonresort.net)





3. Alona Kew White Beach Resort (www.alona-kew.com)





Among the three, I prefer staying in Alona Tropical.





Popular day tour would typically include trip to Chocolate Hills, Loboc River, Tarsier Sanctuary, Bohol Bee Farm, Baclayon Church and other places of interest along the way. Your hotel can arrange for your tour but will cost more than arranging it yourself. At the Tagbilaran airport, you will see independent tour operators offering transport services and day tours. You may want to deal with them and negotiate for the terms and price.





I would also like to suggest that you take the morning flight from Manila to Bohol so you can take the day tour right away. Then on the following day, you can enjoy the boat ride to Balicasag Island that includes whale/dolphin watching and snorkling. If time and budget permit, you can hop to Pamilacan Island as well. Then on your last day, enjoy the beach (assuming your return flight is in the afternoon).





May you have a fantastic holiday in Bohol!



Please advise for a budget/cheapest deal for Bohol tour


Thank you for your reply virgo and green. Your advise would be a great help in planning our trip. Cheers!




Hi trekker0710,





Sent you a private message..





Check it out for information about your trip.





It helps a lot.







cheers




hello!





for starters, december is really the start of the peak season, so you just expect rates to go up.





same as my case, we went there on a peak season (summer this year). but i was really amazed that my expenses for the whole vacation really fit my budget. i just let my handler fix everything so i entrusted him my budget. still, i was able to do the whale watching at pamilacan island and the day tour to chocolate hills which included many other stops.





if u want it a lot cheaper, book at a hotel in the city. il recommend to u the handler that we contacted there. im sure he can help u too.





09177000821



09107992098



09225790820






Hi dudette 21!





I am planning to go to Bohol with my family in April of 2009. But I am already trying to book as early as now because it is obviously cheaper if you do this early,





I am also trying to get the best deals for an acceptable amount of expense so your idea of a handler appealed to me. (as a mother, practical budgeting is very important. :) )





May I please have a name as to who I could talke to when I call?





Thanks!






thank you to those who gave helpful tips!






hello trekker,





you can also get in touch with this number for a hassle free trip. 09173042385 call lilette or email her at lpgacera@yahoo.com





she can be of great help to your visit here.



have a nice day








Anyone have any review of ATV ride for the Chocolate Hills?



We will be visiting in April. Is there still Dolophin watching at this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment