Monday, April 23, 2012

color coding in baguio

Could someone pls give me information regarding the color cding rules in Baguio. I will be arriving in Baguio with a color coded car from manila. I intend to leave manila very early morning as to avoid getting caught with my color coded car but I am getting mixed info about Baguio%26#39;s rules. Do they exempt cars from Manila? Is it just enforced in downtown Baguio? Do yo think I will make it to Baguio country club w/o getting caught?



color coding in baguio


You need to tell us the color of your car.





As far as I know, all colors are allowed in Baguio - unless they changed rules lately.



color coding in baguio


if yo think your cute---NOT!!!! I don%26#39;t appreciate responses from people like you who don%26#39;t have better things to do with your time




hey! whats wrong? are you upset?






Edwinic...





No, he%26#39;s just red in the face with steam coming out of his ears....(haha)





jeddai...





You are probably aware that BGC requires to have a member to sponsor you if you%26#39;re staying at the hotel. Baguio Country Club is overrated, an old outdated hotel.I%26#39;ve stayed there a couple of times. I now longer recommend this place. Their cabin is good for a larger family accommodation. I recommend staying at other hotels-- Camp John Hay Manor (my first choice), Ridgewood, or Hotel Elizabeth.





Good luck, I don%26#39;t think Baguio has a color coded ordinance, unlike Manila.





Enjoy....:-)





Papalo




';Baguio City is filled with bustling cars, motorcycles, jeepnies and taxi cabs. There is color coding system in Baguio to lower the amount of traffic each day. Cars must abide by the coding system and not drive on the day that correlates to their license plate.';





baguiodirectory.com/Baguio-City/Baguio-Autom…





Be careful when you drive and kindly ignore my being playful.





Edwinic

No comments:

Post a Comment