Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1st timer

I will be in boracay for the 1st time this coming october. Im looking for a room which is nice %26amp; clean and preferably with AC %26amp; TV. Im reading the boracay forum on this site and found out many interesting places but still Im undecided due to budget constraints. 1 option I have is Bamboo resort, any reactions please. 1k to 1.5k is my budget for accommodations can you help guys?



1st timer


If you are willing to pay P1500 you can find a nicer place than that. The location is pretty crappy.



Some better options in that price bracket include Dave%26#39;s, Turtle Inn, Tonglen, Isla Gecko, Little Corner of Italy, Marzon Resort and El Centro.



1st timer


check www.turtleinnboracay.com





we%26#39;ll stay there this mid-october.




thanks for the info guys! much appreciated... another thing how bout Arock resort and blue coral? any feedback on this resorts... daves straw hat is my choice but still looking forward to others... any comment sirenna i know ur the expert hehehe





THANKS!!!! enjoy!!!!




Personally I%26#39;d go with Blue Coral - it%26#39;s beachfront and in a much better location than A-Rock.




Hi sirenna,





Your such a big help. Could you help me to decide where we can stay at best w/ my wife - daves, villa de oro, boracay courtyard or blue coral. Thank yo so much...




Hi Sirenna,





Im sorry please include Tonglen in my list. Is tonglen far from the beach? Again, thanks!




Tonglen isn%26#39;t far from the beach - just a couple of minutes walk. I%26#39;m afraid I don%26#39;t know anything about Boracay Courtyard, so I can help with that.



Villa de Oro is too noisy for me - they play too-loud music there, especially around dinner time.




I%26#39;d be happy to stay at either Dave%26#39;s, Blue Coral or Tonglen, but bear in mind only Blue Coral is beachfront. The others are just a short walk away. The choice is yours - it%26#39;s your vacation! Have you had a good look at thier websites?




Yup I%26#39;ve seen their sites. Thanks for the info you gave, uve been such a big help on this forum.





Sirenna RULES!!! =)




@ love boracay.... did you paid in full for your accommodation in turtle inn? maybe I will stay there also... thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment