Monday, April 23, 2012

do you want to join Boracay with me?

Hello everyone...if you are opened mind...funny..polite...I m planning to go to boracay soon (beginning of february) from Hong Kong..I m european female, 25 years old...not looking for sex...just positive and funny holiday!!



do you want to join Boracay with me?


Its your unlucky day! Im busy.



do you want to join Boracay with me?


you will meet plenty of people on Boracay for those dates for sure, not to fret. Have a nice time.






I%26#39;ll be in Manila for V-Day, Davao the last week of February for golf. Maybe Boracay the first week of March. Yes, if you%26#39;re still there, let%26#39;s hook up. I qualify for the first two ..opened mind, funny (sometimes)..polite? naahh...





Enjoy Boracay....';-)





Papalo

No comments:

Post a Comment