Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bus from Manila to Clark Airport

I have just visited Manila via Clark Airport by Tiger flight. Before my visit, I was worry and asked about how to return to Clark from Manila by bus, but got no response. I knew I could take a Philtranco bus from the airport to Manila. But on the website of Philtranco, the last bus leaves Manila (Pasay) at 12 pm which is definately too early for my flight (ETD 8:45 pm).





Now I know that Philtranco does have a bus service (air-con) that leaves Manila (Pasay terminal) at 3:00 pm and drops off the pax right in front of the departure Hall of Clark Airport. This service is meant for pax of Tiger flight whose ETD is 8:45 pm



but not mentioned on their website.





The bus I took left Pasay at 3:00 pm and reached Clark Airport at 5:30 pm whereas the check-in counters only opened at 6:00 pm.





I believe many will find this piece of info useful.





Bus from Manila to Clark Airport


This is indeed very useful since the Philtranco website isn%26#39;t updated while nobody seems to answer their phones.



Bus from Manila to Clark Airport


I was one of those passengers who waited for the check in counter to open. We had to fell in line outside the airport terminal under the sun, and some security staff were very rude. I tried to complain but no one seems to care until I posted my complaint to Phil. Daily Inquirer, a national newspaper. The President of the airport wrote a letter of apology to me and also to the newspaper and said they will do something about. So how was the waiting area? Did they really provide a waiting area with chairs as they promised?




There was a tent with sufficient chairs outside the departure hall. However, the baggage check-in was slow. It took me one and a half hours to clear through the baggage and immigration, yet there was still a long queue behind me. Inside the air-con departure hall, it was quite warm.




Im glad they%26#39;ve made improvements, but theres still room for more. And you%26#39;re right they dont post the 3PM bus to Clark airport in Philtrancos website. Thanks for the info.




Hi.. i also concern about bus to Clark.. So, how could i book in advance for a ticket of Philtranco bus? I was checked on Philtranco website, but couldnt success to make reservation online.. Can you tell me how to get a ticket before i arrive there.. i would like to make sure that everything is ok for my trip..thanks so much..






I don%26#39;t think you can book the Philtranco bus ahead of time.




hi darionsin, if you mean internet booking, then philtranco doesnt have internet booking. But you could get a ticket ahead of time.you could ask your friends from phil. to buy it for you. Dont worry they have 2 buses waiting for passengers at the clark airport so there are seats for everybody. If you%26#39;re going to Clark from Metro Manila just come to the terminal early to get seat.




how about the bus from megamall to clark? do you guys have any info about that? where exactly does the bus stop in megamall? i know the philtranco bus from pasay drops by megamall to pick up more passengers.




It%26#39;s in Building A, the part near Toy Kingdom and the side of the ADB and fronting St Francis Sq. Just ask the guard near Toy Kingdom and the Watson%26#39;s in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment