Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lewis Grand Hotel

Hi guys, we have booked into the Lewis Grand Hotel for 4 nights. The website looks great but anyone know how close it is to the nightlife etc. Thanks for the help.





Lewis Grand Hotel


The place is really deluxe and close to the nightlife. Just take a trike. Five minutes.



Lewis Grand Hotel


Thanks for that piece of info. Really looking forward to going there.




I%26#39;ve been passing this hotel every now and then and it looks great from the outside, Haven%26#39;t gotten inside yet so I can;t really tell. But it really looks like a good hotel compared to the rest I see around town, It%26#39;s very near the night life yet far enough from the noise of the bars. There%26#39;s a huge shopping mall nearby called SM City Clark where you can get your toiletries, exchange your currency or eat in one of the restaurants or fast food outlets within the mall. There%26#39;s even a Starbucks Cafe there.




Thanks Pepperchip. Must admit it looks good on the website. I%26#39;m glad it%26#39;s not too far away from everything. I%26#39;ll post a review once I%26#39;ve been.




I haven%26#39;t stayed at Lewis Grand but I was there last week to inspect the rooms and facilities. The place is brand new with minor construction details still being completed (they were installing floor tiles in some of the hallways that I passed through).



I was shown 3 or 4 types of rooms ranging from US$69.00 to US$ 110.00. All the rooms I saw were quite spacious and had quality furniture, flat screen TVs, linens, bathroom fixtures, etc. They are still on their dry run, but the place shows a lot of promise.



The hotel is on the slightly quieter part of Fields Ave. but nightlife is just a short walk down the street. I believe they also have complimentary car service for guests who wish to go to the mall or Clark Freeport.




Thanks Vanilla Bean. I didn%26#39;t realise it was just opened. I%26#39;m staying in a poolside Jacuzzi room. Didn%26#39;t by chance manage to get a look at that room type did you?





Anyway thanks for the info.




I didn%26#39;t get a chance to see the poolside jacuzzi rooms because they were both occupied during my visit. Yes, the place opened just last year, but I was told by the staff that despite still being on their dry run, they are always fully booked.




Thanks for the reply Vanilla Bean. All in all sounds like a good place to stay. Yippee!! Can%26#39;t come quick enough. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment