Monday, April 23, 2012

Boracay jan.-feb. 2009

Hi





I%26#39;ve just booked a trip to Boracay from jan 21st to feb 9th to go kitesurfing.





Now I have a few questions:





- are there any dangerous animals like snakes in the water or on the land?





- where can I meet other (young) people?





I%26#39;m very excited to go there after I%26#39;ve read all this good reviews:-)





If someone of you is also there at this time, I%26#39;d be very happy to hear from you!





cheers, raphi



Boracay jan.-feb. 2009


No problem at all. The most dangerous animals in Boracay are the human sharks and snakes and eventually some sea-stars. And the young people you%26#39;re looking for are exactly there where you%26#39;re going to kite - at Bulabug Beach.





Have a good trip



Boracay jan.-feb. 2009






Bura is right,





..you will have a great time



..excellent kitesurfing on Boracay





..define young..lol...you see young is usually anybody younger than you are..ha ha





..lots of young people..lots of nightlife...





...enjoy



..bet you will have a blast





Rob




Bom Bom Bar, Pat%26#39;s Creek Bar and Exit Bar are smaller, friendly bars where you can easily meet people before heading to the bigger places later.




watch out for the blood suckers, they are a pain...ahh, I mean the commissioners.




Raphi,





My friend and I are travelling to Boracay from Canada around the same time and for the party scene and of course the world renowned kite boarding. High season is going to be a blast. Lots to see and do. Just to make you even more excited, lots of vids on youtube. Watch em%26#39; and you%26#39;ll want to leave tomorrow.lol. See you on the beach. Peace




Hi VspotCanuck420





sounds great! I really want to go tomorrow...



are you from vancouver?



c ya




Hey!





Will be there from Jan 24th - 27th... Will be traveling with some friends from the States... You%26#39;re welcome to join us if you like! Hope you have a good time despite the crowd...yikes LOL (Chinese New Year)...





Cheers!




Hi I m going there about the 4 february...alone...where are you staying?

No comments:

Post a Comment